Sail past secret coves, red-roofed villages and ancient olive groves on this island-hopping cruise across the glorious Adriatic Sea. Along the way, discover chic towns, sparkling waterfalls and secluded beaches, sample delicious local wine and cuisine, and take in magnificent views from the highest point in the Adriatic islands.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- Return flights from Gatwick with Easyjet
- 7 nights on board MS Eos
- 17 meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners
- All excursions included
- Specialist Local Guide
- Welcome ‘Eos’ cocktail & farewell dinner
- Overseas transfers & other transportation
- Dedicated Just You representative to greet you at allUK airports
- Audio Guide
- Day 1 UK to Trogir
- Fly to Split and transfer to the harbour where your ship, MS Eos, is waiting for you. Gather together with your fellow passengers for an ‘Eos’ cocktail and a welcome reception, followed by lunch on board.
Today we’ll stay in Trogir, a small and lively medieval town boasting a castle and an array of historic buildings. Enjoy a guided tour this afternoon, taking in a local tailor’s workshop where a presentation will introduce you to the Croatian ‘Gena’ suit. Inspired by traditional Croatian urban wear from the 19th century, it can be worn in five different ways. This evening has been left free, so why not visit a local restaurant in the company of your travelling companions.
- Day 2 Krka National Park & Sibenik
- Krka National Park is a spectacular area, home to impressive waterfalls and hundreds of species of plants, birds, amphibians, reptiles and fish. After breakfast we’ll cruise north past Sibenik and along the Krka River to reach the park. Well head ashore for a tour before continuing by coach to a vineyard, where well enjoy a tasting, accompanied by a delicious tapas-style lunch.
Well dock at Sibenik this evening, and dinner is served on board the ship.
- Day 3 Zadar
- Sibenik is a historical city, rich in cultural monuments, not least its cathedral a Gothic-Renaissance building made entirely from stone. Enjoy time to discover the city before we set sail for Zadar after lunch. Here we have free time to explore Roman ruins, medieval churches and vibrant restaurants. Unforgettable sights and sounds await as you discover the famous Sea Organ, stone stairs and pipes which turn the movement of the waves into music, and the Sun Salutation light installation, which uses solar energy to create a light show through the night.
- Day 4 Zlarin
- Zadar has a lot to offer, and we will enjoy a walking tour this morning to take in a few more of its highlights. We’ll begin with a visit to the famous fishmarket, before continuing through the mighty city walls and discovering the Roman forum, which dates back to the 1st century AD, and the church of St Donatus the symbol of the city.
Enjoy lunch on board the ship as we sail towards Zlarin, a small island punctuated with cypress trees and fringed by stunning beaches. Once moored, we’ll enjoy a tasting of wonderful Croatian wines on board. We’ll also enjoy dinner on board the ship this evening.
- Day 5 Hvar
- Make sure you are on deck this morning as you sail past ancient olive groves, lush vineyards and fragrant lavender fields during your approach to the island of Hvar.
After lunch we’ll step ashore in the main town, also called Hvar, one of Croatia’s most fashionable resorts, which is dominated by a Renaissance cathedral. We’ll head off on a walking tour of Hvar this afternoon beforeyou’ve the chance to exploreat leisure. The town has a good selection of bars and restaurants which stay open late into the evening.
- Day 6 Brac
- Brac is a picturesque island boasting Croatia’s most stunning beach, Zlatni Rat. We’ll set sail for the island this morning, enjoying lunch in one of the pleasant bays en route before arriving in the town of Milna in the early afternoon. The best view of the beach is from the highest peak of all the Adriatic islands, Vidova Gora, and we’ll take in the stunning vistas while enjoying a glass of sparkling wine. Back on the ship, we’ll be served a Captain’s dinner.
- Day 7 Split
- We’ll head back to Split today, pausing at one of the many bays en route, where you can enjoy a swim or take in the views from the deck as you top up your tan.
In Split, Croatia’s second-largest city, we’ll set off on a guided tourwith alocal guide introducing us to highlights including Diocletian’s Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following the tour, we’ll have free time for lunch in the city. Why not seek out a caf nestled into the palace walls or a restaurant on the sophisticated Riva promenade before returning to the ship.This evening we’ll gather for afarewell dinnerwhile we watch the sun set over the Adriatic.
- Day 8 Split to UK
- Today we’ll transfer you to the airport for your return flight to the UK.