Cox & Kings Low Deposit Offer – Extended!
Escorted small group tours by Cox & Kings
Enjoy savings made possible by travelling as part of a group of like-minded people on our escorted small group holidays. Group sizes are usually restricted to a maximum of 25 and a minimum of 10, so you are able to get the best out of your experience.
Cox & Kings enhanced Book with Confidence policy allows you to make changes to your holiday up to 15 days before you travel should the unexpected occur.
At Cox & Kings, we always put our clients at the heart of everything we do. So, as many of you look forward to booking your next holiday, we are proud to offer a suite of options that guarantee you flexibility, protection and total peace of mind.
Book with Cox & Kings before 31 December 2021 for travel through to 31 December 2023 and youll benefit from:
- – Flexibility: you can change your travel plans or postpone up to 15 days before your travel date. This applies to all countries including those listed on the red list and rest of the world travel list on the UK governments traffic light scheme
- – No amendment fees: we will not charge you should you choose to change to a new destination or move your travel dates, and you can rebook to travel any time before 31 December 2022
- – Right to refund: if you choose to cancel due to any COVID-19 related reasons* outlined below you will receive a full refund
- – Low deposit on group tours: confirm your Cox & Kings holiday with a deposit of just £100 per person for short-haul destinations (Europe and Middle East) and £150 per person for all long-haul applicable for all bookings due to depart before 31 December 2023
- – Low deposit on private journeys and tailor-made holidays: book by 30 November 2021 for travel through to 31 December 2023 and confirm your place with a low deposit of £300 per person
And as with all Low Cost Deals holidays, your money is in safe hands we are an ATOL-protected and ABTA-bonded tour operator and operate a CAA-approved Trust Account.
Discover their tours here:
6 nights from £1,540pp
The far-flung Portuguese island chain of the Azores is famed for its rich history as well as its verdant, volcanic landscape. This archipelago played a part in the Age of Discovery and even Christopher Columbus landed on Santa Maria in 1493.
5 nights from £1,545pp
St Petersburg has remained almost unchanged since it was built in the 18th and 19th centuries. Conceived by Peter the Great as a ‘window to the west’, the city became a living exhibit of Russias status as an important European nation.
9 nights from £1,675pp
With its wealth of folkloric heritage, picturesque villages and wonderful scenery, Romania is fascinating to explore. This tour discovers the countrys highlights, including Transylvanias fortified Saxon churches, Bucovinas exquisite painted monasteries, dramatic castles and palaces, medieval towns and the beautiful Carpathian mountains.
7 nights from £1,995pp
Known as the heel of Italy, the region of Puglia offers some of the countrys most remote coastline and countryside, dotted with ancient sites and whitewashed towns. The neighbouring Basilicata region is a rustic area with both historic centres and fine beaches.
11 nights from £2,395pp
Considered the birthplace of western civilisation, Greeces influence still resonates today in the fields of architecture, science, engineering and philosophy. Incorporating the classical sites of Olympia, Delphi, Mycenae and Epidaurus, and the extraordinary rock formations of the Meteora region, this tour also explores Greeces magnificent scenery, ancient ruins, monasteries and the man-made marvels of the Corinth Canal.
8 nights from £1,435pp
Turkey has played a major role in the history of the Mediterranean world. Due to its strategic location straddling two continents, it has been a crucial crossroads and staging post on the trade routes between east and west.
7 nights from £1,735pp
The Mediterraneans largest island, Sicily, is as culturally rich as it is beautiful. It is home to superb Norman architecture, vibrant Roman floor mosaics, Arab-inspired gardens, and probably the finest Greek temples to be found anywhere in the world.
13 nights from £2,395pp
Take an exciting journey across all three states of the southern Caucasus. Beginning in the oil-rich Muslim nation of Azerbaijan on the shores of the Caspian Sea, you will travel through Georgia, famous for its ancient monasteries and viticulture, and finish in the small, proud nation of Armenia, one of the oldest Christian countries in the world.
6 nights from £1,645pp
Andaluca is one of Spains most scenic regions, strewn with superb Hispano Moorish architecture. As well as including two of Spains greatest sites the Alhambra in Granada and the Mezquita in Crdoba this tour explores some of Andalucas prettiest countryside and towns.
7 nights from £1,645pp
This tour picks out the best of Jordans magnificent cultural heritage and stunning landscapes. Visit the classical city of Jerash, the biblical site of Mount Nebo and Petra, the rock-hewn city. The shifting sands of Wadi Rum and the curative waters of the Dead Sea complete your exploration.
7 nights from £1199pp
Set on the Silk Road, Uzbekistan has played host to waves of conquerors and nomads. See the legacy they left behind in the towering fortresses of Khiva and Bukhara, and the Islamic architecture of Samarkand. The remnants of more recent Soviet history are evident in the capital city, Tashkent.
9 nights from £2,495pp
Early Portuguese sailors named Taiwan Ilha Formosa, meaning beautiful island, due to the breathtaking scenery, which still impresses modern visitors today. The energetic capital, Taipei, is home to possibly the best collection of Chinese artefacts in the world, while Tainan showcases Taiwanese architecture.
Terms and Conditions:For new bookings made between 18 February and 31 December 2021 for travel before 31 December 2023, guests may change the booking up to 15 days prior to departure. We may need to adjust the cost of your trip to reflect the new dates, particularly if those coincide with festivals or a higher season of travel. Equally, if the cost of your postponed trip is less, we will reduce the cost accordingly. Where airlines or suppliers implement stricter payment or booking conditions that prohibit Cox & Kings from making future amendments without penalty, our travel consultants will advise this at the time of quote and clients will be advised in writing at time of booking. All monies applied to a new booking are non-transferable. All other standard terms and conditions apply to the booking. Clients are responsible for all other related fees not booked through Cox & Kings, such as, but not limited to, insurance and visas. Special terms are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
*COVID-19 related reasons are termed as any of the following restrictions being in place 30 days or less before departure:
- The UK FCDO advises against all but essential travel or your booked country is placed on the red list
- The government in the clients country of residence (non-UK residents) restricts all but essential travel
- The destination the client is travelling to has entry restrictions in place that prohibit them from travelling, such as closed borders or extended quarantine requirements
- International flights are cancelled without alternative routing available for clients to use to reach the destination(s) in the itinerary